Kids Free October
Enjoy San Diego Kids Free October on Mission Bay
This October, bring your kids to Mission Bay, the most fun place to enjoy Kids Free October in San Diego.
Mission Bay hotels are turning up the family fun all month long with special kids’ activities rotating throughout each of the properties every Saturday in October. These kid friendly activities will be sure to get your kids moving and giggling!
*Open to non-hotel guests.
- Hula Lessons and Lei Making with Moana, during which the island princess will help little ones make their own special lei to keep, followed by hula dancing lessons to get kids moving and grooving
- Lightsaber Training with Luke Skywalker and Princess Leia, during which each child will be gifted a lightsaber and gets the chance to meet the galactic heroes and learn the ways of the force
- Superhero Training, during which kids can meet a real superhero, and learn to be their own hero for the day; guests will be guided through a specialized superhero training obstacle course, including hurdles, crawling tunnel, agility ladder, balance pods to practice jumping from building-to-building, complete with a villain to fight and a baby to save; finally the training will culminate in a true test of strength with an exciting round of tug-of-war
- Face Painting with Princesses, during which a fairytale princess will paint faces, sing and dance
- Kids Fitness Events with NXPT Fitness, featuring a variety of kid-friendly athletic events such as obstacle courses, sports, a boardwalk Walk & Roll 5K that encourages scooters, bikes and strollers (while parents jog along!), and games (also open to non-hotel guests)
- Live Music with Local Talent Hullabaloo and Hurray Miss Marae– sing, dance, and get silly with San Diego’s favorite kids music entertainment
- Mermaid Swimming, complete with a treasure dive, mermaid training, and pirate ship races
In addition to the above, Mission Bay’s businesses will celebrate kids throughout the entire month of October with special deals on their existing offerings, ranging from free meals for children under the age of 12, a kids’ “allowance” and complimentary paddleboard and kayak rentals from Action Sports Rentals (with a paid adult rental), and free admission to SeaWorld (with a paid adult ticket), as well as a stuffed animal giveaway from the theme park for kids staying at each property.
Book your best family vacation yet today and stay in Mission Bay this October!
BOOK YOUR STAY NOW!
Bahia Resort Hotel
Kids eat free per paid adult entrée at Dockside 1953.
Hyatt Regency Mission Bay
Pools, slides and s’mores await kids big and small.
Mission Bay Resort
Kids eat free per paid adult meal at Solrisa, Plaza Del Sol, or Covewood Restaurants.
Catamaran Resort Hotel
Kids eat free per paid adult entrée at Oceana Coastal Kitchen.
The Dana on Mission Bay
Kids eat free per paid adult entrée at Firefly Eatery & Bar.
Paradise Point Resort
Kids receive a $50 “Allowance” to be spent at Island Market, Island Adventure Hut or the restaurants.
Action Sports Rentals
Free kids’ paddleboard or kayak rental with the purchase of one adult paddleboard or kayak rental.
SeaWorld San Diego
Kids free admission with a full paid adult admission.