Boatloads of Family Fun on
Saturday, December 9th
The Mission Bay Parade of Lights is back and bigger than ever! This festive family fun boat parade on beautiful Mission Bay will take place on Saturday, December 9th at 5:30pm. Kick off this holiday tradition with SeaWorld’s spectacular fireworks and enjoy the festive holiday boats parade on the bay from a designated spectator viewing area. But that’s not all! We’ve got extra holiday cheer in store for you with fantastic giveaways and exciting raffles at all spectator viewing areas. It’s a night of magic, merriment, and cherished memories for the whole family. Sign up below to stay up to date on parade details and be entered to win a VIP parade seating 4 pack!
Spectator Viewing Areas
Mission Bay is getting festive with family fun spectator viewing areas along the parade route. Enjoy the best views of the decorated boats while you enjoy holiday Mission Bay hospitality, including food & beverage service, holiday music, bonfire seating, entertainment for kids, giveaways, and even a visit from Santa! After the parade head to San Diego Mission Bay Resort and keep the fun going at the official after party from 7 – 10pm.
Stay the Night
Looking to keep the holiday fun going all weekend long? Book a stay at one of our incredible resorts on the bay and make it a truly memorable family holiday weekend.
Hidden first accordion so that they all start off closed.
The Catamaran Resort Hotel & Spa
- Mission Bay Parade of Lights viewing 5:30pm
- Beach chairs
- Festive music
- Sliders, Cake pops, crackerjacks and peppermint bark available for purchase
- Cash bar with spiked hot cocoa, hot toddies, mulled wine and apple cider
The Dana on Mission Bay
Winter Wonderland at Sunset Point Park
4PM – 6:30PM
- Festive Food and Beverage Specials
- D.J. spinning your favorite holiday tunes
- Special visitors including Princess Elsa, Buddy the Elf, and the Grinch from 4:30-5:30
- Falling Snow Party at 6:15, after the parade
- VIP Viewing Area seating available for $100 for groups of up to 4 (includes premium viewing location, heating seating, chairs, unlimited hot chocolate and apple cider), click here to buy tickets.
- Book a room at The Dana on Parade of Lights Weekend and get two Irish Coffees.
San Diego Mission Bay Resort
Join for the official Parade of Lights after party at San Diego Mission Bay Resort’s Plaza Del Sol
- 7-10 pm
- Food and drink specials
- Live music playing all your holiday favorites
- Festive fun for kids
- Firepits and heaters to keep warm
Mission Bay Beach Club
- 10am – 5pm – Christmas Artisan Market
- 2pm – 5pm – Wine Tasting Area where participants taste 20 holiday themed wines
- During the parade Superbloom cafe will be open serving holiday treats + full bar with holiday themed drinks all set to the tune of your favorite festive holiday music.
Paradise Point Resort & Spa at Paradise Terrace
- Mission Bay Parade of Lights viewing 5pm
- Live music
- Fire pits
- Complementary hot cocoa and popcorn
- Treats from Churros Con Amor available for purchase
- A visit from Santa!
Thank you to our Partners
We are proud to work with partners who are dedicated to the San Diego community.